Do you want to generate more social media shares? Do you want to drive more traffic to your blog?
One of the best ways to spread the word about your blog is joining our Awesome Bloggers group on Facebook.
With over 3000 members and hundreds of active members everyday, you can generate over 200 social media shares, blog comments and traffic from the group alone.
Most of the members are in lifestyle/food/fashion niche. So if your blog is related to these topics, you’re always welcome to join.
So, Why Awesome Bloggers?
1. We post a lot of linky parties daily
We add linky party threads everyday where you can get hundreds of social media shares and traffic to your website.
Let me explain how this works.
For example, we will post a thread called “Facebook Likes”, this a thread where you generate lots of Facebook likes. You can join this thread by placing a Facebook post link. In order to get likes, you have to like all the links added in this thread.
Basically, you will participate in an “exchange” shares concept.
Here are the type of threads we post:
- Website Visits To Increase Alexa Ranking
- Facebook Like, Share, or Comment
- Google+ +1, Share or Comment
- Twitter Retweet, Favorite, or Reply
- Pinterest Repin or Comment
- Instagram Like or Comment
- Google Keyword Search
- Blog Post Comment
- Blog Post Shares
- Youtube Videos Like or Comment
- StumbleUpon Stumble
- Sponsored Click Through
- Bonus (Giveaways, etc.)
- Follow Threads every month (including Facebook Likes / Google+ Circle / Twitter Follow / BlogLovin’ / Pinterest Follow / Etc.)
2. We’re Consistent
Our regular schedule for posting threads is: Monday-(Sat-Sunday), around 12AM-1AM EST.
I used to get annoyed when other groups post inconsistently, not knowing when the threads will be up or if they are ever going to be up, so we don’t want to do that in our group.
3. We’re Super Organized
One of our goals is to make it easy for our members to participate in our daily threads (linky parties). We are specific and clear with our group rules.
- We have a closing time and completion time. Members can post links until 6PM EST and everything must be completed by 11:59PM EST the next day. This helps members to better organize their schedules. I’ve implemented this rule because we don’t want our members to keep going back and forth to the threads just to see if there are more links will be added. That’s annoying. Plus, we want everyone to get the likes and shares they deserve. If we didn’t add a closing time, members that add late links could be missed. We all want to save time, aren’t we?
- Every thread rules can be easily understood. We break up the rules for every thread by using bullet lists. We also add the date and the day so you can easily search for them.
- No need to like ALL comments once you’re finished. We don’t want you to be in “Facebook Jail”, yes, we do care about YOU! You can either LIKE all comments or put “done” once you’re finished.
4. We have a strict group policy
We created firm and clear rules to make sure everyone gets along and keep the quality of the group.
We do not allow political, controversial, religious and non-family friendly content. I have to admit, I am quite religious myself, but we had to implement this rule because many members are not comfortable with these kind of topics.
Also, we don’t allow members to join the new threads until they’re finished with the previous threads they participated in.
5. There are over 200 active users per day
Most threads get around 40-60 participants per day especially during Monday and Tuesday. So if you join a lot of threads, you could get around 200-300 social media shares on one blog post alone.
6. Lots of helpful members
One thing I really love about our group is… the admins and the members are always helpful! They help out newbies, answer questions, they tell you when you do something wrong or whenever you post a wrong link, etc.
7. We boot out spammers and cheaters
We do not tolerate spammers and cheaters in our group. We always do random group cleaning to make sure you get the shares and traffic you deserve. Admins and other members tag or message people that don’t return the favors on time.
8. Lastly, you can hire a VA to do the work for you
Not only we post daily threads, we also have reliable virtual assistants that you can hire to do the work for you – like submitting your links to the group and reciprocating favors. We know how time consuming these threads are, so I thought it would be helpful to offer this service, and so you can spend your time on something more enjoyable and profitable.